The Government has removed the “onshore renewal restriction” requirement for the short-term stream Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Subclass 482...READ MORE
by MILESTONE MIGRATION | 15272022
The Albanese government announced that from 12:01 AM on 6 July 2022, Australia will finally end its COVID-19 entry restrictions. The...READ MORE
by MILESTONE MIGRATION | 15072022
Changes to lodgement arrangements for New Zealand Citizen (Family Relationship) visa applications have been announced! From 01 July 2022, the...READ MORE
by MILESTONE MIGRATION | 14272022
Australia’s wage authority, the Fair Work Commission has increased the national minimum wage by $40 per week, which amounts to an...READ MORE
by MILESTONE MIGRATION | 13372022
The Tasmanian Government has released an update on its Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa 2021–22 Program. The...READ MORE
- What is the NAATI Credentialed Community Language (CCL) test?
- Be taught English for free with the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- Migration program changes expected following the jobs summit this September
- What is an Australian Resident Return Visa?
- Working visa holders in Australia are required to lodge a tax return