The Promoter is: Milestone Migration of registered office address: 52 Hulme Ct, Myaree WA 6154.
The abovementioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must fill out the Giveaway Form and like Milestone Migration’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/milestonemigration). An email will be sent to the entrant regarding this condition.
- Winner will be randomly drawn on the 24th of May at the promoter’s address at 3:00pm.
- Closing date for entry will be 5:00pm (AEDT) Saturday 22 May 2021. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone on the day of the giveaway proceedings. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering, an entrant is accepting the use of their personal information submitted.
- If the entrant opts into the Promotional Email List the promoter reserves the right to contact them for future promotions.