From Australia

08 9463 6624

From Philippines

0928 521 6347

Student Visa (subclass 500)

Study at one of Australia’s world-class education providers and enjoy the Australian lifestyle at the same time.

Student Visa (subclass 500)

The Student Visa (subclass 500) is a great pathway for anyone around the globe who wants to gain access to Australia’s world-class education. This visa allows you to enrol in a full-time course at an accredited Australian Institution, giving you up to 5 years to complete the course.

What does the Student Visa allow me to do?

  • Participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
  • Travel in and out of Australia
  • Work up to 40 hours; every 2-week period once your course starts
  • Include family members in the visa application.

Student Visa (subclass 500)



  • You must be enrolled in a full-time course registered on the (CRICOS) and provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each course of study with your visa application.
  • Show proficiency in the English language by securing a satisfactory test score in an approved language test
  • Maintain adequate health insurance for the whole of your stay in Australia
  • Meet our character requirement
  • Meet certain health requirements by undergoing a health assessment
  • Have sufficient funds to cover living costs, course tuition fees and travel expenses for the stay in Australia.
  • Fulfil the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) and intend to return home after studying in Australia.

Share this information with your friends:

2 + 4 =

Milestone delivers professional and affordable migration services