From Australia

08 9463 6624

From Philippines

0928 521 6347

Working visa holders in Australia are required to lodge a tax return

Tax time is here!

The Australian Taxation Office has information in languages other than English to help people from non-English speaking backgrounds understand tax and superannuation (super) in Australia.

A reminder that working visa holders also needs to lodge a tax return. Some people may even get some money paid back to them if they paid too much tax during the year – so be sure to get your return done asap.

Your company does not do this for you in Australia – you must lodge a tax return yourself. If you aren’t sure how to do it, visit an authorised tax agent to assist you.

Visit the Australian Taxation Office website for more information.


The information provided is for general use only and should NOT be taken as Migration Advice. For information about your circumstances, please contact Milestone Migration for immigration assistance.