Application fees for skills assessments provided by Trades Recognition Australia for the Job Ready Program (JRP) have changed since 24 March 2023.
New Fees for the Job Ready Program are as follows:
- Job Ready Program Registration and Eligibility
- [formerly Provisional Skills Assessment] = $130
- Job Ready Program Registration and Eligibility Review = $130
- Job Ready Employment = $490
- Job Ready Workplace Assessment* = $2,845
- Subsequent Job Ready Workplace Assessment (if required) = $2,845
- Job Ready Final Assessment = $75
However, JRP participants who applied for the Job Ready Employment before 24 December 2022 and submitted their Job Ready Workplace Assessment application on or before 30 September 2023 are eligible to pay the previous Job Ready Workplace Assessment fee of $2,540.
For more information, visit their website.
If you are not sure how to lodge an application, it is highly recommended that you get professional assistance from us.
The information provided is for general use only and should NOT be taken as Migration Advice. For information about your circumstances, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Milestone Migration for immigration assistance.